Dear buyer, Thank you for shopping in our Bates Music store, before buying, we would give you some promises.
1. After we sent out the package and make sure you do not get our packages, we will give you all the refund. Even if the delivery timeout, we can still refund with you paypal account, so you really shop here without worrying about losing money.
2. If the product you got have any problems , please write us email or leave us a message before you give a dispute, we will try our best to deal with the problem.
Please rest assured to shop in our Bates Music store and enjoy!!!
Bass Limiter Effects Pedal Main Features:
- This limiter is designed for electric bass.
- Wide range limiting ratio.
- Low power consumption.
- Ultra low noise operation amplifier inside.
- The effect pedal has got true bypass. When you turn off the pedal, the original sound is perfectly output without any distortion.
Bass Limiter Effects Pedal
- Input impedance: 500kohm
- Nominal input level: 100 mVrms
- Output impedance: 150ohm on max Volume
- Max out put level: 600 m Vrms
- Threshold levels: 18mVrms-2mVrms
- Recommended load impedance: 10 kohm
- Equival input noise: -90dBu or less
- Power supply: DC 9V-battery or AC adapter
- Current draw: 6.2mA ( DC 9V)
- Dimension: 115mm*73mm*48mm
- Weight: 270g
AC/DC Adapter Jack
By using an AC adapter, you can play without being concerned about how much battery power you have left.
Use only the specified AC adapter, and connect it to an AC outlet of the correct voltage.
If the AC adapter is connected while power is ON, the power supply is automatically from the AC adapter.
We recommend that you keep batteries installed in the unit even though you power it with the AC adapter. That way, you will be able to continue a performance even if the cord of the AC adapter gets accidently disconnected from the unit.
This knob controls the working level of limiter. When the input signal has reached the level of Threshold knob, the output signal will be compressed and can not move above this level. Rotating the counterclockwise, the limiter level will be lower.
Connect this jack to your amp or to the input of another effect pedal.
This switch turns the effect ON/OFF.
This indicator shows whether the effect is ON or OFF. When the effect is ON, the indicator lights.
- If when you power the pedal with a battery and the indicator goes dim or does not light at all by turning ON the effect, the battery is near exhausted and should be replaced.
- The indicator shows only whether the effect is ON or OFF. It does not indicate whether the power to the pedal is ON or not.
This knob controls the Attack Time. The Attack Time is that delay time, when the limiter start to work after touching the limit level. Rotating the knob clockwise, the Attack Time will be longer.
This knob adjusts the volume of the effect sounds.
This jack accepts signals from a guitar or other musical instruments, or another effect pedals.
* The input jack doubles as the power switch. Power to the unit is turned on when you plug into the input jack; the power is turned off when the cable is unplugged. To prevent unnecessary battery consumption, be sure to disconnect the plug from the input jack when not using the effect pedal.
Precautions When Connecting
* To prevent malfunction and/or damage to speakers or other devices, always turn down the volume, and turn off the power on all devices before making any connections.
* Some connection cables contain resistors. Do not use cables that incorporate resistors for connecting to this pedal. The use of such cables can cause the sound level to be extremely low, or impossible to hear. For information on cable specifications, contact the manufacturer of the cable.
* If you will be using the pedal for an extended time, use of an AC adapter is recommended. If you prefer to use a battery, we recommend an alkaline battery.
* Raise the amp volume only after turning on the power to all connected devices.
* Once the connections have been completed, turn on power to your various devices in the order specified. By turning on devices in the wrong order, you risk causing malfunction and/or damage to speakers and other devices.
When powering up: Turn on the power to your guitar amp last.
When powering down: Turn off the power to your guitar amp first.
* When operating on battery power only, the pedal’s indicator will become dim when battery power gets too low. Replace the battery as soon as possible.
Changing the Battery
When the indicator goes dim or no longer lights while the effect is ON, which means that the battery should be replaced. Please replace the battery following the steps below.
1. Press the upper part of battery cover and dig out the cover.
2. Remove the old battery from the battery compartment, and remove the snap cord connected to it.
3. Connect the snap cord to the new battery, and place the battery inside the battery compartment. Be use to carefully observe the battery’s polarity.
4. Put the feet of battery cover into the compartment, and then press the cover upper part and push into the battery compartment.
1. Your money is paid to Aliexpress.com, after you receive the goods, Aliexpress.com will give money to our account .And if we agree to return the money it is Aliexpress give it to you too. So this is safe ESCROW SERVICE.
2. You can do payment for your order by Credit Card, Money Booker, Money Gram, Bank T/T, Western Union etc.
1.The ship time depends on the buyer’s customs clearance time or other factors like weather or the position of the destination.If you have seen the package arrived your place, you can check with the customs or local post office, so you can get the goods soon.
2.The normal delivery time with different express company.
EMS: Estimated delivery time 5-10 work days
China post air mail :Estimated delivery time 15-45 work days
ePacket: Estimated delivery time 5-10 work days,ship to US only
Posti Finland: Estimated delivery time 10-30 work days, ship to Russian Federation and Belarus only.
AliExpress Standard shipping: Estimated delivery time 15-45 work days
Hong Kong Post Air Mail: Estimated delivery time 15-45 work days
We will automatically leave a positive feedback to everyone who has complete the transaction and leave us positive feedback.
1.If you like our items , please give us a Five Star feedback, and let others enjoy it too.
2. Your feedback is very important to us , if you are unsatisfied with it , please contact me first instead of giving a negative feedback, and this way we can deal with it more effective.
3. We will give five start feedback to every nice buyer too.
4.Please email me through ‘MY MESSAGES’ or “Ask Seller Questions” if you have any question about our listing or your purchase.
We are Bates Music, we are professional on music instrument, and we will improve our products and service to be better. All we want is you enjoy with the music and our instruments.
If there is any question, please contact us online or leave us message via Contact Now. Our reply should reach you in 12 hours.